“Entrepreneurship Essentials” is a 2 days long program designed for budding entrepreneurs to capacitate on fundamental entrepreneurial skill sets necessary to establish, operate and scale their venture. This program focuses on providing training/sessions on the most essential concepts/skills for entrepreneurs on their entrepreneurial journey.
Pokhara Research Centre (PRC) and Urja Lab have partnered to bring you Entrepreneurship Essentials. It will cover at least of 5 essentials topics. Every session will follow the resources person insights on topics followed by Q&A time.
Objective: To capacitate entrepreneurs on fundamental entrepreneurship skill sets required to establish, operate and scale their venture.
What to expect from the event:
- Improved understanding of key essential concepts on making/running a successful business.
- Increased confidence and skills for the participating entrepreneurs to operate and scale their venture
- Networking and exposure with other entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Venue: City Square Banquet
Date: Jan 20-21, 2023
Registration Form Guideline:
- Detail of the representative of the company
- Maximum of 2 representative of the company shall be attending the event
- Startup idea and problem it is trying to solve.
- Please put down clear expectation from the event.
For any assistance you can contact us in this email [email protected], [email protected] or call at 9806115775 (Barun Chhetri) , 9856023233 (Abiral Poudel)