Creative learning is the method of gaining apprehension and skills by the use of creative procedures. Creative learning is the lifelong learning process and applied at the ambit of scope. Creativity always starts from imagination, asking questions and getting to the exact point.
Creative learning is the most important skill for having confidence in oneself and making the different perception to see things differently. There are various types of creative learning mentioned as follows:-
- Abductive Reasoning = An individual must have proper knowledge about various theories to explain something.
- Hypothetical Questioning = An individual must think hypothetical for having good knowledge.
- Analysis = An individual must analyse something to get its proper solution.
- Test and experiments = By doing such an individual can increase their researching skills too.
- Prediction = An individual must develop the future predictions questions as well as answers with supporting arguments.
Creativity is the most difficult thinking skill to acquire, and also the most sought-after. We value it in our music, entertainment, technology, and other aspects of our existence. We appreciate and yearn for it because it enriches our understanding and can make life easier. Fostering creativity can range from simple team-building exercises to complex, open-ended problems that may require a semester to solve. An instructor that presents innovative and challenging prompts will encourage students to work creatively through a problem to a solution. These creative techniques must be done in a supportive course environment with appropriate time allocated for students to discover and develop creative ways to solve a problem. Creative classrooms are also important because it focuses on developing creativity in students builds long term success for life in the areas of expression, problem solving, innovation, as well as faster and more effective learning.
Thus, an individual can have their career secured if they have creativity in every aspect of their life. It will have both benefits personal and professional. Developing the habit of creavtuve learning never goes waste.