Winter has almost started, people play various sports to keep their body warm. The most played sport in winter is badminton. Badminton playing will be started as soon as the winter arrives. Playing badminton requires a lot of energy, which exercises the whole body. Playing badminton can easily cover the needed physical exercise which is very essential to our body and sweating helps too. Playing sports in winters are very much helpful for our body to maintain fitness.
There are many advantages of playing badminton in winter and they are as follows:-
- Playing badminton confounds vast stretching and movements. Thus, it increases the flexibility of our body.
- Playing badminton may help alleviate our stress and anxiety. And, also boost our intellectual mind through competition.
- Playing badminton helps to loose excess body fat. But, while playing the eating habits must be healthy and a good lifestyle.
- Playing badminton requires fast movement which develops speed and stamina.
- Playing badminton increases our efficiency because there is great exercise for the muscles of arms and legs.
Winter is cold and dark and it’s not new. People can not play outside because it’s too cold, in some places there is rain and snow. Therefore people look for a sport which they can play inside.The best time to play badminton in the winter is from 3 to 4 pm, when the air is the most oxygen and the temperature is just right. Badminton is a racket sport played by either two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs (doubles), who take positions on opposite halves of a rectangular court that is divided by a net. Players score points by striking a shuttlecock with their racket so that it passes over the net and lands in their opponents’ half of the court. A rally ends once the shuttlecock has struck the ground, and the shuttlecock may only be struck once by each side before it passes over the net.